Tuesday 20 January 2015

Mini-Review #3 Cabin in the woods


Mini Review #3 Cabin in the woods

                Out of all the movies that we watched this movie was my favourite because they were making fun of it which made it a comedy/horror. Also that these 5 friends go to this cabin in the middle of nowhere and they have no idea what is about to happen to them and that they are chosen for something. When I first watched the movie I had no idea what it was about and when I see them go to the basement in the one scene I had no idea what all that stuff was and why these people were watching these people. Once they started dying I didn’t understand why they needed there blood and that they had to die in a certain order but when they tried to kill the fool which didn't work and they thought he was dead but then came back at the end and saved the girl and the 2 of them went into this elevator and saw all these monsters that they had. The best part about the movie was the end when they let out all the monsters out of the elevator that was really funny and cool.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment