Tuesday 20 January 2015

Mini-Review #4 Memento


Mini Review #4 Memento

                In my opinion I didn’t like the movie memento because to me it was really confusing that this one guy can`t remember what he did that day and all he wants is to find this one person that killed his wife.  The movie was kind of depressing because this guy doesn’t remember who these people are even though he talks to them every day. It kept replaying the same thing over and over again but each time it showed more information. I didn’t like how this one girl manipulated him into believing that he could trust her but she just plays him every time. The whole movie was really, really slow which made me loose interest really fast also it really confused me how it would go from black and white to colour. The ending of the movie was really weird by how that he just killed some people and drove away like it never happened also it was a sad ending that this new life that he has is never going to change he can`t remember what he did the previous day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment